The mission of the Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) is to aggressively pursue redevelopment and revitalization activities within the Redevelopment Area, with emphasis on providing more housing and cultural arts opportunities, improving long-term transportation needs and encouraging retail development.
The Community Redevelopment Agency was created in 1980 and the first redevelopment plan was implemented in 1982. A tax increment trust fund was established which serves as a revenue source for project and program activities plus maintenance of the streetscape infrastructure in the 1,664 acre redevelopment area.
- Mayor Buddy Dyer, Chairman
- Commissioner Jim Gray – District 1
- Commissioner Tony Ortiz – District 2, Vice Chair
- Commissioner Robert R. Stuart – District 3, Vice Chair
- Commissioner Patty Sheehan – District 4
- Commissioner Regina I. Hill – District 5
- Commissioner Samuel B. Ings – District 6
Looking for parking in the Downtown Orlando area?
Don't know your way around the Downtown Orlando area?
Looking for events in the Downtown Orlando area?