The Downtown Clean Team was first created to address the need to provide the City of Orlando controlled, cost effective, Public Right of Way Maintenance. The teams focus is to improve the Public Right of Way to a level that improves the businesses and residents experience in Downtown. The Downtown Clean Team provides the following services to Downtown Orlando:
- Daily trash pickup of more than 300 trash cans
- Hardscape/landscape maintenance for all CRA Streetscape Improvements (which includes 155 individual, streetscaped blocks Downtown)
- Sidewalk pressure washing
- Graffiti removal
- Painting and cleaning of the right of way furnishings
- Banner and flag maintenance.
The Downtown Clean Team has also partnered up with Seminole, Orange and Osceola County to be an official work site for court ordered Alternative Community Service Work. The arrangement has helped staff the Downtown Clean Team with a labor source large enough to assist us in providing the proper right of way maintenance needed.
For information regarding the Downtown Clean Team, please contact Robert Fish at 407.246.3603 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for parking in the Downtown Orlando area?
Don't know your way around the Downtown Orlando area?
Looking for events in the Downtown Orlando area?