The Appearance Review Board (ARB) is an advisory board to the Orlando City Council established to review applications for Certificates of Appearance Approval and make recommendations regarding whether to approve, approve with conditions or deny such applications. The ARB replaced the former Downtown Development Board Development Review Committee (DRC), effective January 1, 2012.
- Jeffrey Bush – HKS Architect
- Fulvio Romano – Rabits & Romano Architecture
- John Paul Weesner – Kittelson & Associates, Inc.
- Justin Ramb – Big Eye Creative
- Matthew Taylor – Orlando Health
- Greg Witherspoon – Canin Associates
- Catherine Price – Execu Suites Inc
To learn more about the Appearance Review Board, click here.
Looking for parking in the Downtown Orlando area?
Don't know your way around the Downtown Orlando area?
Looking for events in the Downtown Orlando area?