Palmer Feed Store
About This Location
Palmer Feed Store is a family owned and operated business that began in 1947. The family’s grandfather purchased the store from a Mr. Rathbone, who chose to relocate to North Carolina. Paul C. Palmer devoted the remainder of his life to molding the business into one of Orlando’s most well known establishments. During the seventies, Paul’s sons Ernest and Warren began to take over the operations of Palmer Feed. Almost thirty years later the torch was passed to Ernest and Warren’s sons, Bill and Jeff. Today, Bill and Jeff represent the third generation of family to lead the company. Palmer Feed Store is located in Downtown Orlando. The store has been in the same location since 1947, when it began as a small, wood framed structure.