First Presbyterian Church
About This Location
The First Presbyterian Church of Orlando started meeting in 1876 in the home of founding members Professor and Mrs. Benjamin Gould. In 1889, the congregation completed construction of a modest building that is still the site of the church. For over a hundred years they have been a part of the Downtown community and they continue their legacy through offering their support to those in need. Church services take place every Sunday at 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM.