The 2nd Thursday of every month, the crowds gather for the Thornton 2nd Thursday Wine + Art Walk. Attendees come to celebrate the community, art, and partake in an evening of sights, sounds, food, shopping, and some tasty tastings all along the walk.
$15 (cash only) gets you a glass and a map of over 25 businesses that will be offering you a tasty tasting. Along the way there will be live music, art vendor’s, DJ’s and all sorts of fun!
1) $5 flat rate parking at Olde Town Brokers (11 N. Summerlin Ave)
2) Thornton Park Parking Garage with entrance on N. Eola Dr near E. Central Ave
3) Post Parkside Parking Garage with entrance on S. Osceola Ave near E. Central Blvd
4) Valet on Eola Drive and Pine Street by The Stubborn Mule & The Abbey
5) Street parking is available
See you at the Thornton 2nd Thursday Wine and Art Walk. For more information, click here.
Looking for parking in the Downtown Orlando area?
Don't know your way around the Downtown Orlando area?
Looking for events in the Downtown Orlando area?