For more stories like this subscribe to our newsletter.
Downtown Orlando is the heart of Central Florida’s diverse emerging economy. It is the hub for finance, government, and commerce. Under the leadership of Mayor Dyer, the city serves these industries by creating a business and quality of life environment that supports the various industries in the downtown core and the entire region. Below are some stats about downtown’s investment, growth, and more. You can find additional downtown research in our Live.Work.Play. document.
- Over 12,300 residential units
- 2,062 – in-progress
- 1,275 – proposed
- 80,047 total jobs in downtown Orlando
- 11,083,733 rentable square feet
- 91.2% office occupancy rate
- More than 1,200 events
- Home of the 5 professional sports teams
For more information on downtown Orlando , visit our Research & Insights page.