For more stories like this subscribe to our newsletter.
Each year, the Downtown Orlando Partnership’s Golden Brick Awards honor projects that have positively impacted downtown and contributed significantly to its quality of life, making downtown Orlando a more exciting place to live, work, and play. Below are the category winners.
- Fattmerchant (Category: Expansion Project)
- WrestleMania 33 (Category: Sport Special Event)
- Mathers Social Gathering (Category: Bar/Restaurant)
- LYMMO (Category: Transportation)
- Melrose Creative Expo (Category: Technology & Innovation)
- First Green Bank (Category: Sustainability)
- Three21 (Category: Building Renovation)
- C6 Bay Hill Jewelers (Category: Retail)
- Leaving Vietnam Exhibition (Category: Diversity)
- Fifth Third Bank’s Summer of Dreams Program (Category: Community Engagement)
- Citi Tower Apartments (Category: Residential)
- Orange County Public Schools Academic Center for Excellence (Category: New Development)
- 49 Portraits (Category: Art)
- Marriott Orlando Downtown (Category: Hotel)
- Ace Cafe, Orlando City Soccer, UCF Downtown Groundbreaking (Category: Award of Excellence)
Congratulations to University of Central Florida’s President, John C. Hitt, on winning the Downtowner of the Year Award.