Downtown Orlando continues to attract new businesses, residents, and visitors to our vibrant metropolitan area. The Downtown Ambassador program serves to ensure a memorable and welcoming experience to those in the urban area.
The Ambassador program provides a direct, on-the-street connection seven days a week and proactively engages the community by providing the following services in downtown Orlando:
- Ensuring a world-class hospitality to the public by providing directions, recommendations, and other assistance as necessary
- Safety escorts to and from any location in the downtown area
- Observe and report suspicious activity and aggressive panhandling
- Contacting the Downtown Clean Team with any beautification needs in the public right of way and overall downtown improvement
- Assist businesses and residents with questions or concerns about the area
- Special event safety and information
To contact an Ambassador, or request service, call or text 407-902-4374. For more information about the Ambassador Program, please contact Michael Mitchell, Ambassador Operations Manager, at email@example.com.
Do you have an Ambassador experience you would like to share? Email us at Kelly.Allen@downtownorlando.com.
Looking for parking in the Downtown Orlando area?
Don't know your way around the Downtown Orlando area?
Looking for events in the Downtown Orlando area?