Downtown Orlando continues to attract new businesses, residents, and visitors to our vibrant metropolitan area. The Downtown Ambassador program serves to ensure a memorable and welcoming experience to those in the urban area.
The Ambassador program provides a direct, on-the-street connection seven days a week and proactively engages the community by providing the following services in downtown Orlando:
- Ensuring a world-class hospitality to the public by providing directions, recommendations, and other assistance as necessary
- Safety escorts to and from any location in the downtown area
- Observe and report suspicious activity and aggressive panhandling
- Contacting the Downtown Clean Team with any beautification needs in the public right of way and overall downtown improvement
- Assist businesses and residents with questions or concerns about the area
- Special event safety and information
To contact an Ambassador, or request service, call or text 407.902.4374. For more information about the Ambassador Program, please contact Michael Mitchell, Ambassador Operations Manager, at email@example.com.
Do you have an Ambassador experience you would like to share? Email us at Kelly.Allen@downtownorlando.com.
Looking for parking in the Downtown Orlando area?
Don't know your way around the Downtown Orlando area?
Looking for events in the Downtown Orlando area?